Castles Brochure and Website
Estate agents Castles pride themselves on a blend of professional and friendly staff coupled with 24 years of local expertise and market insight.
In the cut-throat world of estate agency, Castles wanted to show they’re different. They approached Editing Edge to provide the copy for their new brochure.
The copy was carefully conceived to demonstrate:
- loads of local knowledge
- honesty and transparency – so we wrote lines such as:
When it comes to selling your property we know you want the facts, not the fluff
- trustworthy and reliable – so we used independent survey results such as:
- 98% of customers rate our advice as Excellent
- 5 out of 5: Our average score from past and current landlords asked their overall opinion of Castles
- straight talking – rather than promising the moon, the website treats its readers as the intelligent people they are and sticks to clear information, not hype.
Who says estate agents don’t deserve a glowing reputation!
Our words were seen at their best in Castles’ new brochure, enhanced by some fabulous design work. The copy was then used on the firm’s website, which gets nationwide views as well as in the local Farnham and Aldershot area. We also revamped the standard letters sent out to customers to give them more focus and impact at the same time as making them less formal and more approachable.
Client reaction: CEO Duncan Pate gave us a 5-star Google rating and wrote
Lesley at Editing Edge undertook a review of the wording on our marketing material, website and standard letters. She did a great job, it was also in budget and on target. I would highly recommend her services.
Treat your readers as the intelligent people they are by being straight talking and honest in your marketing literature
Contact us if you are looking to create a new brochure for your business.
Portfolio themes: brochure copy, print, copywriting Farnham, copywriting Aldershot