10 ways powerful copywriting can transform your business
Our regular readers know we’re convinced writing great copy is essential to present your business at its very best, convert more sales and make bigger profits.
You need the right message, bang on target, to connect with your customers. Dull, confused writing on your website, brochures or any other marketing material will put people off and do your competitors a favour.
Thankfully we’ve many converts to the idea that bright, sharp writing will really do your business justice.
For those who’d like to know how to do it themsleves, we’re offering a unique copywriting masterclass on 19 October. Learn the secrets of writing powerful copy in simple steps and you will be able to:
1. Tell your customers clearly what you do, project your best selling points and show you’re an expert in your field.
2. Show customers ‘what’s in it for them’ so they see immediately the benefit of buying your product or service.
3. Use words that sell.
4. Target different messages to different people, widening your customer base.
5. Find the right tone that connects with your customers, appealing to their emotions and getting them to buy.
6. Make your message memorable.
7. Learn tricks to give your writing more impact, such as factboxes and feature quotes.
8. Let your passion shine through – doing wonders for your credibility.
9. Make the most of testimonials so they get you the specific new business you want.
10. Learn skills you can apply to all the marketing material you write, time and again.
Can you afford not to have this critical business skill? Our Copywriting Masterclass is the answer.