Two bright and engaging websites written by Editing Edge have recently gone live – one for the training company Absolute Leaning, and one for life coach Melanie Cowpland.
Absolute Learning is powered by the inestimable energy and brains of Ian Crocker, who tells us it is already winning him plaudits. A client told him: "Your website looks excellent – really clearly set out and easy to get what you do."
Ian tells us: "And that is down to you!" www.absolutelearning.co.uk
Melanie supplied the photography for her Kariba Consulting website, and we think it works very well.
She also has an extraordinary ability to listen, something prized by her clients. www.karibaconsulting.com
Secrets of a successful website:
* bright, powerful copy that spells out clearly to your prospects and customers the benefits of doing business with you.
* keywords woven seamlessly into natural text that search engines love.
* an About Us page that conveys your enthusiasm, vigour and expertise.
* just enough information to convince visitors that you can solve their problem and that you know what you’re talking about.
* clear Calls to Action: don’t hide your Contact tab at the bottom of the page!